Course #: 10330h - Manual Software Testing
Software Testing and Software Quality Assurance Programs are more focused on creating successful individuals in the field of software testing and software quality assurance. We offer the most comprehensive training in software testing and software quality assurance. Students will be exposed to numerous testing practices. The training covers different types of testing performed at each phase of the software development lifecycle. Upon completing this training students will be proficient in Software Testing and Software Quality Assurance. This program is led by certified trainers using IEEE and NBS standards.
Software Testing Fundamentals
- Principles of Software Testing
- Various requirement types and their uses
- Requirements Coverage and Traceability Matrix
- Reviews, walkthrough and Inspection process
- Creating System Test Plans
- Creating System Test Scenarios
- Designing System Test Cases
- System Test execution
- Defect Reporting best practices
- Creating System Test Report
- Creating UAT Test Plans, Test Cases and UAT Test Reports.
- Testing Methods and Techniques.
- White Box, Black Box, and Grey Box,
- Structural Testing / Non - Functional Testing (Load, Stress, Performance, Operations, Compliance and Security)
- Functional Testing (Requirements Testing, Regression Testing, Error Handling, Intersystem Testing, and Parallel Testing)
- Dynamic and Static Testing.
- V-Model and its significance in testing.
- Software Quality Assurance
- Quality Assurance vs. Quality Control
- Verification vs. Validation
- Various Software Development Life Cycle (Waterfall, Spiral, Agile - Scrum)
- Project Estimation
Students will be thoroughly trained for interview questions
- There are no mandatory prerequisites. Work experience in IT services is recommended.