Course #: 10881i - E-Commerce - Advanced
Ecommerce Concepts and Techniques
By the end of the course, using the tools and materials included, students can have an operating Internet business.
Students will be able to nurture their online business by applying the lessons learned during the course, and through the assistance of its professional after-course mentoring.
Using smart tools that do not require advanced technical knowledge; the instructor guides students step-by-step through all the stages of developing an online business.
Students have access to forums during and after the course, where they can get additional assistance from experts, previous students and other users who share their own knowledge, experiences and insights.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
• Easily install an ecommerce package of your choosing
• Setup a temporary SSL certificate for testing
• Begin testing ecommerce and shipping transactions online
• Setup Google Analytics and understand the basic functions
• Setup Ad-words and integrate your existing Google Analytics account into it for ease of use.
• Understand and utilize “Organic” Search Engine Marketing
• Understand how a Blog can best benefit your online business and best practices in setting one up
• Purchase and install an appropriate SSL certificate
• Go Live!
• How to expand your business, and sustain growth thru branding and various other marketing techniques
• Understand how to expand once you become overwhelmed with the current business
• Taking it to the next level with small scale easy as pie financing!
- There are no mandatory prerequisites. Work experience in IT services is recommended.